The Strange LemonadeIt's a hot day in July as you are sweating profusely trying your best to keep cool, but the hot sun is taking its toll on you.The Strange Lemonade by Dragonguardian253
As you continue to walk, you see a child selling lemonade for only five cents so you decide to go towards the child. The child looks at you with a sweet smile on her face and asks, "Excuse me, but will you buy my lemonade? It's only five cents!"
When you look at the pitcher, the lemonade is a strange bluish-green color making you wonder if it's safe to drink it. However, you're so hot and thirsty, you don't care what color is it as long as you quench your thirst.
"I'll take one cup of lemonade, please," you ask the girl. She smiles and pours the liquid into a plastic cup then puts it down and tells you, "It's five cents."
You wonder if you should pay and drink the strange lemonade, or not?
The Special Snake BraceletOn a cool, Fall day, a young man was shopping for a present after his mom and dad gave him $200 for a present. Zachary was casing the shops in the mall looking for a special gift that'll change his life for the better.The Special Snake Bracelet by Dragonguardian253
Zachary was nearly exhausted going into shop after shop until suddenly, he saw a strange store that wasn't there before. He was hoping that the store would have what he was looking for. The interior of the store was weird; there were the smell of incense, trinkets, potions and shrunken heads.
Now he was unsure if he should've entered, but this was the last store Zachary visited so this was his last chance.
"Can I help you, young man?" a soft, crackling voice shattered the tranquility of the store causing Zachary to suddenly turn on his heel. His eyes met the eyes of a frail, old woman. One of her eyes was a milky white, but her other eye was crooked, her hands were like gnarled tree limbs, but when she smiled, she had a severe gum to tooth ratio.
Zachary replied," Uh yes
|Welcome to my gallery!I hope that you enjoy your stay here because you'll NEVER LEAVE!!!!.Just kidding,please feel free to look around!!|
TTFN(Ta-Ta For Now!)
and to my friends and watchers,too!
Oh,and one rule applies here,absolutely NO CRITIQUES!
Also,please leave comments when you look at my stuff.It helps.
Hey,guys!This is your dragon hostess here and since you've been so kind to visit my little gallery,I want to say welcome and enjoy your stay.Anyway,I'll divulge a little about myself so bear with me,okay?|
1) My name is Gabrielle Crawford
2) My birth element is Water
3) My birthday is on July 10th
4) I was born in the 1980s (An 80s kid)
5) My favorite cartoon was The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog
6) I was a Sonic fanatic as a child
7) My first game system was an NES and I owned a copy of Super Mario Bros.
8) I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and have to take medication for it
9) My favorite thing to do is look up Urban Legends on the internet
10) I enjoy writing stories and drawing
11) I'm terrified of thunderstorms and spiders
12) I visited the South before as a kid
13) I am African American
14) I love to look at other people's work because I appreciate how much time and energy they put into their work
15) My ruling planet is the Moon
16) I have a little nephew who was born last year
17) My favorite eeveelutions are Espeon,Umbreon and Glaceon
18) My first Pokemon game was Red for the GBC (hence why I'm a Pokemon fanatic)
19) If I could be any dragon,I'd be either a fire dragon or a water dragon
20) I enjoy the Crash and Spyro franchise no matter what someone says (though,I've never played Skylanders)
Extra Fact about Me: I was called a Vacation Baby by a doctor because I was being delivered on his vacation time.
Well,that's all you need to know about me.If you want to know more,just ask.Gotta go,guys!Don't do anything I wouldn't do,okay?. and !