FNAF: Little Lost Souls: The End. . : :Epilogue: : . .FNAF: Little Lost Souls: The End by BabyAbbieStar
When the news reached out that four children had disappeared from the pizzeria, it came as a terrible shock to the public. Such a thing had never happened before (except for those who could barely remember the child who was murdered at Fredbear's Family Diner, the predecessor to this pizzeria). The parents of the missing children were absolutely devastated, especially Mr. and Mrs. Rossi, whose child had disappeared on her seventh birthday. She was their only daughter, and was everything in the world to them.
They posted Missing fliers everywhere, and searched all over town, certain that someone may had kidnapped them, but alas, nothing turned up. It seemed hopeless after a while. Some parents accepted it and moved on, while some were still locked in grief. They couldn't find peace.
About two weeks later, parents and children began to notice a terrible odor coming from a back room that was reserved for a new attraction. This greatly displeased them, as they
ExecutionEdward: The people has spoken and they want the undead king Malefor to be executed as a way to make him pay for what he did. I say off with his head!.Execution by DragonLord0
Spyro: You seek this for revenge for what he did to your girlfriend Aqua?
Cynder: I am neutral about this, for me you can do what you want. You are the new King of Dragons
Oceanus: I side with Edward, Malefor deserves this!.
Aranna: Not sure if you ask me.
Spyro: This is justice for you? balancing things with his death? I don't get it at all.
Edward: I also avenge Ignitus, your adoptive father.
Spyro: But this is somewhat crazy. Yeah, I am angry about what he did, but this doesn't feel right.
Terrador: He is the only one who could stop Malefor, or Malfy as he calls him and he did that twice. A bit of iron-fisted when is about giving punishment, however I see this is necesary.
Volteer: Malfy's head will roll and we will be relieved.
Cynder: In a sinester way you mean.
Aqua: Should I aprove this?
Sarius: I can't tell if this is ok or not.&
The Dragon's Blood RubyIt was a dark, moonlit light at 9:30 as a few guards were protecting a glass display case holding a special gem known as the Dragon's Blood Ruby. People said that the gem had special powerful magical properties, but most people think that it was only a story, but it is the most expensive gem.The Dragon's Blood Ruby by Dragonguardian253
A silhouetted figure was standing on the dome window along with a small item and began to cut a large hole in it then picks up the glass putting it carefully away as not to attract attention from the guards. The figure picks up a spherical item throwing it down until it hit the ground.
The guard was curious about a weird clanking sound so he walked towards the direction of the sound. He looked down and saw a small metallic sphere the size of a ping pong ball lying there.
He knelt down, picking up the sphere as he held it towards his face. Suddenly, a panel opened up and released a green mist covering his face making the guard cough uncontrollably then collapsed onto the floor knocked out as he let
|Welcome to my gallery!I hope that you enjoy your stay here because you'll NEVER LEAVE!!!!.Just kidding,please feel free to look around!!|
TTFN(Ta-Ta For Now!)
and to my friends and watchers,too!
Oh,and one rule applies here,absolutely NO CRITIQUES!
Also,please leave comments when you look at my stuff.It helps.
Hey,guys!This is your dragon hostess here and since you've been so kind to visit my little gallery,I want to say welcome and enjoy your stay.Anyway,I'll divulge a little about myself so bear with me,okay?|
1) My name is Gabrielle Crawford
2) My birth element is Water
3) My birthday is on July 10th
4) I was born in the 1980s (An 80s kid)
5) My favorite cartoon was The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog
6) I was a Sonic fanatic as a child
7) My first game system was an NES and I owned a copy of Super Mario Bros.
8) I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and have to take medication for it
9) My favorite thing to do is look up Urban Legends on the internet
10) I enjoy writing stories and drawing
11) I'm terrified of thunderstorms and spiders
12) I visited the South before as a kid
13) I am African American
14) I love to look at other people's work because I appreciate how much time and energy they put into their work
15) My ruling planet is the Moon
16) I have a little nephew who was born last year
17) My favorite eeveelutions are Espeon,Umbreon and Glaceon
18) My first Pokemon game was Red for the GBC (hence why I'm a Pokemon fanatic)
19) If I could be any dragon,I'd be either a fire dragon or a water dragon
20) I enjoy the Crash and Spyro franchise no matter what someone says (though,I've never played Skylanders)
Extra Fact about Me: I was called a Vacation Baby by a doctor because I was being delivered on his vacation time.
Well,that's all you need to know about me.If you want to know more,just ask.Gotta go,guys!Don't do anything I wouldn't do,okay?. and !