The Dragon's Blood RubyIt was a dark, moonlit light at 9:30 as a few guards were protecting a glass display case holding a special gem known as the Dragon's Blood Ruby. People said that the gem had special powerful magical properties, but most people think that it was only a story, but it is the most expensive gem.The Dragon's Blood Ruby by Dragonguardian253
A silhouetted figure was standing on the dome window along with a small item and began to cut a large hole in it then picks up the glass putting it carefully away as not to attract attention from the guards. The figure picks up a spherical item throwing it down until it hit the ground.
The guard was curious about a weird clanking sound so he walked towards the direction of the sound. He looked down and saw a small metallic sphere the size of a ping pong ball lying there.
He knelt down, picking up the sphere as he held it towards his face. Suddenly, a panel opened up and released a green mist covering his face making the guard cough uncontrollably then collapsed onto the floor knocked out as he let
The Strange LemonadeIt's a hot day in July as you are sweating profusely trying your best to keep cool, but the hot sun is taking its toll on you.The Strange Lemonade by Dragonguardian253
As you continue to walk, you see a child selling lemonade for only five cents so you decide to go towards the child. The child looks at you with a sweet smile on her face and asks, "Excuse me, but will you buy my lemonade? It's only five cents!"
When you look at the pitcher, the lemonade is a strange bluish-green color making you wonder if it's safe to drink it. However, you're so hot and thirsty, you don't care what color is it as long as you quench your thirst.
"I'll take one cup of lemonade, please," you ask the girl. She smiles and pours the liquid into a plastic cup then puts it down and tells you, "It's five cents."
You wonder if you should pay and drink the strange lemonade, or not?
|Welcome to my gallery!I hope that you enjoy your stay here because you'll NEVER LEAVE!!!!.Just kidding,please feel free to look around!!|
TTFN(Ta-Ta For Now!)
and to my friends and watchers,too!
Oh,and one rule applies here,absolutely NO CRITIQUES!
Also,please leave comments when you look at my stuff.It helps.
Hey,guys!This is your dragon hostess here and since you've been so kind to visit my little gallery,I want to say welcome and enjoy your stay.Anyway,I'll divulge a little about myself so bear with me,okay?|
1) My name is Gabrielle Crawford
2) My birth element is Water
3) My birthday is on July 10th
4) I was born in the 1980s (An 80s kid)
5) My favorite cartoon was The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog
6) I was a Sonic fanatic as a child
7) My first game system was an NES and I owned a copy of Super Mario Bros.
8) I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and have to take medication for it
9) My favorite thing to do is look up Urban Legends on the internet
10) I enjoy writing stories and drawing
11) I'm terrified of thunderstorms and spiders
12) I visited the South before as a kid
13) I am African American
14) I love to look at other people's work because I appreciate how much time and energy they put into their work
15) My ruling planet is the Moon
16) I have a little nephew who was born last year
17) My favorite eeveelutions are Espeon,Umbreon and Glaceon
18) My first Pokemon game was Red for the GBC (hence why I'm a Pokemon fanatic)
19) If I could be any dragon,I'd be either a fire dragon or a water dragon
20) I enjoy the Crash and Spyro franchise no matter what someone says (though,I've never played Skylanders)
Extra Fact about Me: I was called a Vacation Baby by a doctor because I was being delivered on his vacation time.
Well,that's all you need to know about me.If you want to know more,just ask.Gotta go,guys!Don't do anything I wouldn't do,okay?. and !